Rowan Tree’s signature Cogrowth Cohorts™ are time-bound work groups to create business focus + momentum.
Working with carefully selected partners, each Cohort offers different goals using same trifecta for success:
- Time-bound structure + process to follow
- Business coach + facilitators to provide guidance, advice, and insights
- Accountability group with a cadre of women business owners who get it, support you, and hold your feet to the fire (in the most loving way, of course).
Because of the Cogrowth Cohort, I was able to focus on a project that I had been wanting to accomplish but was always sidelined because of day-to-day issues. It really kickstarted me into self-examination of my offerings and what my specialties are as a branding photographer. I learned a process for tackling these seemingly overwhelming projects that is methodical and practical. And the weekly accountability kept me to task!
THE STRATEGANZA COHORT
- Don’t know where to begin to effectively strategize your business goals
- Have tried to strategize in the past, but weren’t able to remain focused and committed to the vision
- Feel more reactive than you’d like to business needs and clients
- Struggle to plan in a way that’s sustainable
- Stress about where to even focus your efforts
- Question whether your day-to-day efforts are moving the needle forward
REGISTRATION CLOSED. LEARN MORE HERE.
The Growth Cohort gave me the structure and strategy for setting goals and actually meeting them. I accomplished more in a few weeks on a major project than I had in 2 years.” — Mina Habibi, Portrait Artist
THE SPRING SPRINT COHORT
We launch April 18. Sign up now!
A 6-week program to help business owners focus, find clarity, and take action one week at a time.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN. SIGN UP HERE (Early bird pricing ends soon)!
- Week 1: Learn HOW to set your goal and prioritize key milestones and tasks
- Week 2: Create your sprint plan.
- Weeks 3-6: SPRINT! Each week we will start off with a working session and end with a recap and reset for the next week.
Our business coach Eric Byrd will lead the way, and you will have a structure, tools, and maybe the most important — a cadre of other women business owners to support and keep each other accountable along the way.
Includes facilitated sessions, “spotlight sessions” for each cohort member to have 1:1 coaching time, weekly power hours, workbook, access to the Rowan Treehouse, and perhaps the most invaluable of all, an accountability group who will cheer you on and support you. Optional maintenance program is available for alumni.