COVID-19: Staying Connected through New Virtual Rowgramming
Like many others, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. We are also following the CDC guidelines and Fairfax County Public Schools’ (FCPS) lead. As you may know, schools are now closed through April 10th, and all school buildings are closed till further notice. (See the FCPS Coronavirus updates for details.)
In light of FCPS schools closure, and in the belief that we all must do our part to flatten the curve of the epidemic by staying at home as much as possible, starting today Monday, 3/16, Rowan Tree will be closed to the public but still serve our members and the community in new ways through Friday, 4/10.
VIRTUAL ROWGRAMMING: Join us remotely!
We are going virtual with our Rowgramming. We already had a yoga session with Gretchen Schutte of Peace in the Pause and it was surprisingly delightful. It gives us heart that while we may not be face-to-face in real life, we can still have meaningful and helpful workshops and connections.
RSVP for upcoming Rowgramming:
For EVERYONE: (Now also FREE for non-members!)
- WED 3/18 11:30 am-1 pm: Achieve Peak Productivity – Strategies for Resilience with Marissa Levin. We have shifted the focus of this webinar, and will now offer it FREE to anyone who’d like to join. Even in the midst of adversity…how do we have the endurance to keep going — and maybe find enough resilience in these strange times to be productive? RSVP
- THURS 3/26 12-1pm: Falling Up and Moving Forward: We have all dealt with failures in our lives and in our businesses. We often feel shame or guilt and choose not to share our experiences, but failure paves the path for success and we can learn so much from others’ experiences. We will (virtually) celebrate our failures, shed the shame, learn from one another, and find out why sucking isn’t so bad. RSVP
For MEMBERS (Links shared internally):
- WED 3/18 3-4 pm: Ask the Massage Therapist Zoom call with Meg
- FRI 3/20 12-1 pm: Rowan Tree Sage Session
- MON 3/23 12-1 pm: Peace in the Pause Yoga with Gretchen Schutte
- WED 3/25 9:30-10:30 am: Yoga with Marni
- FRI 3/27 8:30-9:30am: Virtual Coffee Club – COVID-19 Check-In (We are turning our monthly coffee clubs into weekly dates.)
- FRI 3/27 12-1 pm: Add Your Videos to Your Marketing Using Lumen5. Led by Janet Schiesl of Basic Organization
See our calendar for all events. (Members can view internal events in their Optix app.)
We know this is not easy. We know it’s a little scary, and different from anything any of us have experienced in our lifetime. But we can still stick together. And by following best practices, we can help our healthcare providers a chance to treat those who need it, and prepare adequately for the future.
We will re-evaluate the status and provide updates regularly.
Be safe + well.
Let’s Work. Connect. Be Well + Create — remotely 😉
Kate + Amy