Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About 529s (But Were Afraid to Ask!)
April 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Alyssa Lum, CFP® is teaming up with Rebecca Lyons of the Virginia 529 Plan to offer this free 1-hour workshop about how to save for college and how investing in a 529 can help:
- What is a 529 plan and why should you start one?
- What can you use 529 funds to pay for?
- What happens if your child gets a scholarship and doesn’t need the funds you saved in your 529?
- How does a 529 account impact your ability to get financial aid?
- Should you open up a 529 account for each of your children or just one account for all 3?
- What is the age-based fund and how does it work?
We’ll answer these questions and any others you have. Space is limited, so please reserve your spot early!