- This event has passed.
SPONSORED EVENT: Pop-Up Story Salon for Writers, Speakers, Entrepreneurs, Creatives
November 7 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Your creative genius isn’t something you “find” or “figure out.” You can’t access it via criticism or comparison, or by cutting it down to size. All you have to do is give it the chance to surface.
The only way to get at your most brilliant ideas is to create the conditions in which those ideas can emerge—a focused, safe, creative environment guided by a very specific set of rules designed to do one thing:
Let your best, most brilliant work speak.
(Visit territrespicio.com for more info.)
The Pop-Up Story Salon is a one-day workshop designed to help you access the stories and ideas—your best, most meaningful work—in a criticism-free, distraction-free environment.
- It’s an intimate, highly productive space for creating. You will (finally!) get the chance to dive deep into your work—and surface with stories and ideas that inform your work and your life.
- On paper, it’s a writing workshop. Writing is not just for people who call themselves writers. It’s a sacred act that allows you to make your ideas real. We won’t be covering grammar, nor are we doing the anatomy of a sales page. No, and no.
- It’s as much about the experience as the outcome. You’ll learn an approach to creating called the Gateless Writing Method, which is not only powerful in a group, but a process you can use to unblock and create content, story, and ideas, anytime.
Who’s it for?
Professionals. Creatives. Consultants. Coaches. Business owners. Writers. Speakers. Teachers. Entrepreneurs. Executives. Hard workers. Deep thinkers.
If you don’t see a term you identify with, add it here: ___. 🙂
Because this has less to do with how you identify yourself, and more to do with how you see your work.
THE POP-UP STORY SALON IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have stuff you want to say but haven’t had a second to sit down and get it out of your head
- Want to explore how you can take what you’re expert in and share it in a bigger way
- Have been feeling for some time that you need to focus on the message you most want to share.
- Get really excited about the idea of exploring the creative space between where your work ends…and you begin.
- Are maybe a little nervous about it (that’s totally ok!).
One thing is for sure: You’re going to leave feeling energized and focused—and empowered around your work and what it means.
Terri Trespicio is an award-winning writer, a seasoned editor, a published poet, a keynote speaker, a stand-up comic, and a TEDx talker with more than 4 million views.